- Junior or Open Water Diver
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- 1 Day
- 2 Dives
Cost – £135 (Excluding entry fee to open water sites)
- PADI Manual
- PADI registration
- Equipment hire
This course is available on all of our diving trips & holidays
Courses run weekends, weekdays and weekday evenings throughout the year. Please contact us for availability.
This course will teach you how to plan and prepare for multilevel dives, using proper techniques and procedures, allowing you to maximise your time underwater.
The program will show you how to correctly use the RDP (Wheel) and Dive computers to calculate dives up to 3 levels.
Some of the topics include:
- The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of multilevel diving
- Definition and advantages of multilevel diving.
- Methods of calculating multilevel dives. (The Wheel and/or dive computers).
- Review of decompression sickness theory.
- Review of emergency decompression procedures.
- Review of PADI’s S.A.F.E. campaign.
- Procedures for flying after diving.
- Guidelines, rules and procedures for multilevel diving with the Wheel and/or diving computers.
- Care and maintenance of dive computers
How can I continue my adventure?
Your Adventures in Diving Multilevel Adventure Dive may count towards the Specialty certification at the instructors discretion. And, the Specialty certification counts as one of five Specialty certifications necessary for your Master Scuba Diver certification.
Also check out our Speciality Packages to save you money.
For further details or to book on any of our courses please contact us.