- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or qualifying certification from another training organisation
- PADI Rescue Diver certification or qualifying certification from another training organisation.
- Medical clearance signed by a physician
- 18 years old
- 40 logged dives
- First aid trained within the last 2 years
- Internship (Normally 3 –9 months), run throughout the year)
What you will need to bring
- 2X Passport photos
- Transportation to dive site
- Academic Materials
- Food & drink
- Lake entry fee
Scuba in the Weald highly recommend you have your own equipment including pocket mask, dive knife, dive slate, compass, and underwater watch/dive computer at this stage in your diving education. Alternatively you may hire from us
Cost – £425 + Materials.
Materials required are:
- PADI Divemaster Manual
- PADI Instructor Manual
- The Encyclopaedia of Recreational Diving
- Divemaster Slates
Course Dates – Run throughout the year, please contact us for details
The PADI Divemaster is the first step on the Professional ladder. Working closely with our PADI Instructor, you’ll expand your dive knowledge and develop your skills as you become a dive professional. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities by training you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers.
The course is divided into three sections:
- Knowledge development
- Waterman skills & Stamina
- Practical Application
We run this course as an Internship as we feel this benefits your learning and development, also this gives you the flexibility to complete the course at your own pace.
As a PADI Divemaster, you will be able to:
- Work at local dive centres, on live-aboard dive boats, yachts and at exotic resort locations
- Assist PADI Instructors with students
- Lead PADI Scuba Divers on guided dive tours
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers
- Teach PADI Discover Snorkelling programs
- Conduct PADI Scuba Review programs for certified divers
- Lead certified divers on Discover Local Diving experiences
- Teach Emergency First Response programs after successful completion of an Emergency First Response Instructor course.
How can I continue my adventure?
Once you have completed your Divemaster course, you can begin your Assistant Instructor Course, which is the first part of the IDC, or book on the full 7Day IDC to become an Open Water Scuba Instructor.
For further details or to book on any of our courses please contact us