- No age limit
- No experience needed
- Divers & non- divers
- 1 Day
- Certification card
Cost – £110 (including all Educational Materials) Refresher course – £85
- Emergency First Response (EFR) + Oxygen First Aid + PADI Rescue Diver = £455 SAVE £60!
- Emergency First Response (EFR) + Emergency First Response (EFR) - Care for Children = £165 SAVE £55!
Courses run on request, Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends to suit you throughout 2014!
(Tailor made dates can be arranged at NO extra charge and can be completed at your location or ours, minimum number 2 students)
The PADI – Emergency First Response course gives you the tools and knowledge you need to perform CPR and First Aid. Whether you’re a diver or a non-diver, Emergency First Response prepares you to properly handle potentially life-threatening situations
With the up to date training you will receive you could SAVE A LIFE!
The course is split into two sections, the first being Primary Care, which is training for life threatening injuries, such as Cardiac Arrest and Serious Bleeding. The second is Secondary Care where you will be taught to deal with non- life threatening situations, these include, splinting and injury assessments.
Main skills covered-
- Scene safety assessment
- Use of Barriers
- Primary Assessment
- Rescue Breathing
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Conscious and Unconscious Obstruction of Airway
- Serious Bleeding Management & Shock
- Injury Assessment
- Illness Assessment
- Splinting for Dislocations and Fractures
We will also be covering-
- Allergic Reactions, Bruises, Burns, Chemical Burns,
- CPR, Choking, Cuts, Diabetic Problems,
- Fractures & Dislocations, Electrical shock, Eye Injuries,
- Frostbite, Heat Exhaustion, Heatstroke, Heart Attack,
- Hypothermia, Stings & Bites, Poisoning, Epileptic Seizures,
- Sprains and Strains, Stroke,
The Emergency First Response Course covers all aspects of First Aid/CPR training, including as additional training, Automated External Defibrillators (AED) and use of Emergency Oxygen.
The EFR certification is a recognised qualification, and can be used as the First Aid Appointed Person.
How can I continue my adventure?
Once you have completed the Emergency First Response Adult CPR First Aid Course, you can look at completing the Emergency First Response Care for Children Course, or combine the 2 courses together. We also offer the Emergency First Response Instructor Course for those who want to move on and teach the adult and child care courses.
As First Aid/CPR training is a prerequisite for the PADI Rescue Diver Course, this makes the EFR Course ideal to meet this criteria. The PADI Rescue Diver course teaches Divers how to prepare for and deal with diving emergencies, including diver accident management.