Scuba in the Weald offer a full range of Emergency First Response (EFR) First aid and CPR training programs from beginner to Instructor level.
These courses are aimed at divers & non divers and can be tailor made to your requirements.
Emergency First Response & PADI First Aid Courses
- EFR Primary care first aid/CPR /AED training
- EFR Secondary care first aid management
- EFR Baby/Infant/Child primary & Secondary care courses
- EFR Instructor course, including care for children programs
- Appointed Person first aid/CPR course
- Lifeguard first aid training
- Nursery care assistance child/infant first aid/CPR training
- Scuba diver first aid/CPR training
- PADI Emergency oxygen provider first aid training
Requirements to start the provider courses?
- No Experience needed
- No age limits
Requirements for the Instructor course?
- Have a current EFR first aid/CPR and Care for Children certification
- Be a registered Medical professional (medical doctor/paramedic
- Have a current first aid/CPR and care for children certification from another training agency.
Courses run every day to meet your requirements.
We can come to you in your own home or work place at no extra cost!
Please contact our in house Emergency first Response Instructor Trainer for details on any of our First aid courses at Scuba in the Weald!